Adaptil Calm Dog Collar
This Adaptil dog collar can help a dog settle into a new home quicker and easier. Puppies exhibit certain behaviour such as whining, peeing on the floor and shying away from other dogs. Whilst a certain amount of nervousness is normal, extreme anxiety can have a negative effect on your puppy as he matures into an adult dog.
Lack of appropriate socialisation and training in a puppy can lead to a dog with fearful aggression or separation anxiety. Adaptil uses a synthetic version of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone that has a calming effect on dogs.
This pheromone collar can also help older dogs to adapt to new and stressful situations. Each collar lasts 4 weeks and can be replaced if still needed.
How to use the pheromone collar
- Put the collar around the dog's neck and attach snugly.
- Trim the excess (if there is any)
- The dog's body temperature will warm the collar and encourage the diffusion of pheromones.
- Settling puppy into a new home.
- Separation problems.
- Fears inside/outside home.
Sizing 45cm: Puppy / small dog, fits neck size up to 36.5cm
Sizing 70cm: Medium / large dog, fits neck size up to 62.5cm